This is a great place to release my thoughts. You should find a place to release yours too.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22nd 2010 - time to grow up

Today started off as a normal day. As it comes to and end...I have realized something. I need to grow up. Wow...big shocker eh? Well I know I have grown up a lot lately, but I have realized that I still need to.

I am tired of being angry and bitter. It has worn me down and I realized today that it will never give me satisfaction like I thought it would. I have been asking and asking for an opportunity and when I was finally given one...I failed. Thank Jesus my good side was able to control me.

There is one simple message to this. If you claim that you love people no matter what, then flipping prove it. Don't be a hypocrite. I am one. I don't like it. I have to work on that. I have to work on a lot of things. But hey I am at least admitting and trying to work on it. I am only 22 and I am wanting to grow up already. Isn't something backwards about that? Well I think that is what I am being called to do. I need to be a man. I think being a man has a lot of perks.

Apparently some girls like "men". I am not really a manly man, but I will do what I can. Anyways, this is rambles and shambles...whatever that means. Today was just a good day.

I call it Bike Ride Revelations, with Christopher Adam Wilkerson. Join me almost everyday around 6ish - 8ish. I like to ride my bike and think happy thoughts, listen to music, witness people that are enjoying the beauty in this world, and if your lucky, you might come across someone who will remind you what you're all about.

Love. "Be a man" I said to myself. Don't be a child. My childish years are over I 'm afraid. God. Help me to be a man please. Thank you for this revelation and thank you for my bike.

-Christopher A. Wilkerson

1 comment: