This is a great place to release my thoughts. You should find a place to release yours too.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

great scott Marty, time went by quick.

Hello friends.

Well it has been almost exactly 2 years since I have posted. I guess that is good and bad. I would like to get back into this because it is a really nice outlet for thoughts.

I am now a 21st century occupational therapist and an occupational man. I own a house. I have been working for over a year and love my job. I know I mentioned playing music with friends in my last post. That is now in the process of being turned into a CD. Still a ways to go, but I am hoping to have it within the year. Madi is now 3. It is amazing/crazy how time flies by. Also, I own a dog and I love her.

Life has been good. It has definitely thrown me some crazy curve balls that I never expected, but "let it be" or something like that. We can get into all that later.

I just wanted to post real quick and try to get back into it. I hope everyone is well and hope to get back to posting in the very near future.

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment