This is a great place to release my thoughts. You should find a place to release yours too.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Come...now...sleep.

This cannot be long, because I am sleepy. It is 12:33 and I need rest.

I don't really know what I was going to even say now. I titled this Come...now...sleep. I guess that is what is on my mind. I interpret it not just as sleep though. I interpret it is as peace as well.

I want rest. I know where to find it. I know how to receive it. So. I need to get started.

I will be happy the day it is fully here.

Psalm 25:16-18

"Turn to me and be gracious, for I am lonely and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart have multiplied; free me from my anguish.
Look upon my affliction and my distress and take away all my sins."

You should get started too.

What does he say?

Come all ye weary right?

I am weary. I am out in the open. I am releasing everything.

Sleep well to you all.


Come...now...sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment