This is a great place to release my thoughts. You should find a place to release yours too.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love. It's Valentine's Day.

This will not be long. But I just have to express it.

Love.

It could be one of the most powerful things. We cannot even explain love. Well I mean we can. But there is nothing tangible about love. We can buy each other presents all day long. Give flowers. Chocolate (the candy or the movie with Johnny Depp)...But we still feel it inside of us. It is such an amazing and powerful thing. I am very thankful for its power. I am thankful of how it makes you feel, if you just let it flow from you. I feel that is a basic concept of representing Christ.

Loving others. Loving yourself. Love God.

The one girl who has made me realize this does not even know. She has no clue. She is now one of the most important things to me and she doesn't now. I see her and just want to hold her tight. She is beautiful. I am very excited to be involved in her life. Her name is Madison Avery Tharel. She is full of love. She doesn't even know it. She has brought happiness to me and she does not even mean to or know she is doing it. She brightens my day every time I see her. She is amazing.







Happy Valentine's Day Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment