This is a great place to release my thoughts. You should find a place to release yours too.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Life, what happened?

22 years old.

I drove by my house yesterday. I had a rush of memories come to me. It is crazy. We think we are moving so slow. Time is at a standstill. We are going nowhere.

The truth is, I remember like yesterday counting slug bugs with my dad on our way home from school everyday. I remember riding my bike after school. I miss hanging out with friends during high school. I miss those times. I miss friends now that I don't see anymore.

I am thankful for the ability to hold on to these thoughts and good times. I have been jotting thoughts down here and there, because I worry I will forget things.

Sorry there is no point to this post...just thought I would share.

Just try to remember to hold on to those memories that are important to you. Good or bad. They can be learned from.

-Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment