This is a great place to release my thoughts. You should find a place to release yours too.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Where is "the great peace we all seek"?

I have found what could possibly be my fatal flaw. Controlling an issue. Well...trying at least. It never works out the way I want it to.

Yeah...I figured out because it is not my job to control it.

My Lord takes care of that and me.

I wanted what I wanted so I tried to control and force it.

Let me let you in on a secret. That does not work. Not now. Not ever.

Thank you God so much for strong friends. I never knew how uplifting and loving they could be. I also never knew how comforting you can be. And you came in when I was too weak to carry on and "control" the situation. You knew I had gone far enough and beaten myself completely down. I was too broken. You came (but you were always there) and loved me. You held me. I thank you. Please help me to keep you here. I love this feeling and I do not want it to go away. You are too good. You are God. You make everything better.

I want to live with you forever. I want you first. I have to have you first. I think life would be so much easier.

I Love you Jesus/God/Holy Spirit.


Psalm 6:2 "Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am faint; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are in agony. My soul is in anguish, How long, O Lord, how long?"

Not much longer. You are here.

"I'm sure if you wanted to stop love, you could just untie your end, and let it go...but my God, you don't....yeah I think I love you for it."

-Christopher Wilkerson

No comments:

Post a Comment